THIS PLACE WON'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!
MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION REQUEST
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Pause Request for up to a 30 day period. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be canceled 30 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
membership cancellation form
TEMPORARY PAUSE IN MEMBERSHIP
This is not a cancellation request.
As stated in your membership agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold for any reason.
1. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 30 days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable. For example, freezing March 1st would require a notice no later than February 1st (Just 30 days).
2. Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year for 30-days.
3. Upon expiration of the hold period that you select below, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume.
4. If you chose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancelation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is canceled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).